Bing Ads Services India
What Makes Us the Best Bing ad Agency in India?
While Google is a pioneer in the web search marketplace, Bing Ads still accounts for a significant share of the business. So if your company is only branding on Google, you ‘re missing out on about 17% of Bing’s search engine market!
If you’re just starting up with Bing Advertising, Marketingspire Pay-Per-Click professionals are able to assist with any facet of your Bing Ads management, from monitoring, configuration to content creation and much more.
And if you’re not promoting in Bing Advertisements, then you are missing a chance, particularly if your good or brand matches the Bing consumer base profile.
- Bing viewers are usually quite advanced.
- The Pay-per-click cost on Bing Advertising is typically lower than google AdWords.
- The main web browser for Siri is Bing.
Bing Advertising is a perfect way to create leads & clicks for your company from search engines that do not use Google. Few companies advertise on Bing Advertisements, and the price you have to spend to hit millions of potential consumers is even smaller while also producing a large number of leads.
Why Choose Us?
With a team of 200+ professionals and freelancers around the globe, we promise:
Improve Online Visibility
Enhance Brand Building
Marketing Your Brand
Advantages of Bing Advertising & Marketing
- PPC has instant results and can generate visitors as soon as you turn on PPC (much faster than SEO which needs to build authority for your site).
- Through Bing ads, you can advertise your products on a global scenario. It is the ultimate platform to reach out to the world with your creativity.
- More than laptops and computers, it is the mobile devices and tabs that are being used on a larger note by the world audience. The Bing ads create a tremendous buzz around as it is all-device-friendly.
- It is highly flexible in terms of altercations and control.
- It also makes your advertising experience easier with easy methods and by using simple basic tools.
A glimpse at our wide range of Bing Ads Campaign Management Services:
- Keyword Research
- Ad Text / Ad Copy Creation
- Landing Page Optimization
- Conversion Tracking
- Ad Submission
- PPC Monitoring
- PPC Cost Management
- Campaign Testing and Improvement
Marketingspire: Best Bing Advertising & Marketing Agency India
- Bing Ads Accredited Professionals
- Generate more sales within the client’s budget
- Provide actionable data to help you plan better
- Better return on investment
- Massive clicks & impressions
Marketers that combine organic SEO and PPC ads see 25% more clicks and 27% greater profits
Over 7 million advertisers invested a total of $10.01 billion into PPC ads in 2017
Traffic brought through PPC advertising yields 50% more conversions than organic advertising
53% of paid clicks are made on mobile devices
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Bing Ads is Microsoft’s version of Google AdWords. Bing Ads allows you to run ads on both the Bing search network and it’s partner networks.
SEO is a longer term game and involves the correct set up of your website and online presence, ultimately to bring you more organic search and referral traffic. You don’t pay for this traffic, but you’ll pay with time and money getting it right.
Google AdWords is a fast way of bringing in targeted traffic to your website. It is easy to set up, and a faster way to generate the traffic. Both are ongoing investments, but you’ll only pay for AdWords clicks when people are interested in your product.
According to ReportGarden, CPC averages $7.99 on Bing Ads and $20.08 on Google AdWords: In fact, the average cost-per-click on Bing Ads can be up to 70% lower compared to AdWords.
Your keyword bid is the maximum price you are willing to pay each time your ad is clicked. Your actual cost may be much lower. Your budget affects the number of times your ad can be clicked in a given day or month.
When you advertise using Microsoft Advertising, your search ads can appear on the search results page on websites throughout the world. These sites can include Bing, AOL, and Yahoo owned and operated sites as well as Bing, AOL, and Yahoo syndicated search partner sites.
Marketingspire has expertise in providing PPC servicesand has served over 300 clients ranging from startups to big companies. Marketingspire generates a measurable return-on-investment (ROI) for clients by developing world-class digital strategies rooted in a unique background that combines integrated marketing, business consulting, and problem-solving. We offers flexible pricing for digital marketing services, based on objective, timeline, and available resources.